- Airmix now gives you several options when it comes to adding a lower-thirds graphic.
- To select the best option and apply it to your stream, click on Add a New Overlay.
- Next, click on Title and you will notice several options to help with everything including your lower-thirds look, placement, and text.
- In this instance, you are going to confirm the Corners you want.
- From here you can make changes to your Title and Subtitle, including positioning and adding the relevant new text.
- Once you have finished editing your lower-thirds graphic, you can select it and transition it to your live stream.
Airmix: Adding a Lower-Thirds Graphic