Essential system functions, including factory reset, firmware upgrade, and diagnostics reports can be performed from the System menu in the web UI.
SYSTEM/ABOUT - Displays Prism’s model and serial number, along with the following configurable options:
- Restart Streaming Service: Restart your streaming platform.
- Reboot: Restart Prism
- Factory Reset: Restore Prism cards to their original settings
- FIRMWARE - Check for new updates and upgrade Prism’s firmware to the latest version. If an update is available, simply follow the prompts to complete the firmware update.
- SECURITY - Add, change, or delete your password.
- HTTPS - Enable HTTPS to encrypt any data transmitted over the Internet.
- PUBLIC SNAPSHOT - Enable/Disable Public Snapshot. Public Snapshot allows you to access snapshots via HTTP(S).
- DATE & TIME - Enter an NTP link to automatically synchronize the time and date.
- DIAGNOSTICS - Generate a diagnostic report for any encoder or decoder card. Diagnostic reports can be used by Teradek’s support team to assist during troubleshooting.