MENU BUTTON OPERATION (A)
Use Prism Mobile’s Menu button to navigate the status screens.
Press Button: Cycle through the status screens
NAVIGATION JOYSTICK OPERATION (C) Use the Navigation Joystick to cycle back and forth through the status screens and/or switch your configurable settings.
Press Up or Down: Cycle through status screens and navigate menus
Press Forward: Edit Prism Mobile's configurable settings
- Main screen - Displays the current stream settings and resolution
- WiFi screen - Displays the current WiFi network and allows you to switch from AP to Client mode
- Ethernet screens (1 and 2) - Displays the current WiFi network and allows you to switch from DHCP to Static mode
- Modem screens (A and B) - Displays the carrier name and allows you to switch SIM cards
- Firmware version: Displays the device name and firmware version. Hold to perform a factory reset.
- Recording screen: Hold to enable or disable the recording function
- Video/Encoder status screen: Displays the video input, encoder mode, and current resolution. Hold to switch the encoder mode
- Bitrate screen: Displays the current bitrate. Press to edit the bitrate settings
- Stream mode screen - Go Live/Begin Streaming
- Audio Input screen - Displays the current Audio bitrate. Press to switch from Embedded, analog, or Mixed