Prism encoders and decoders can be remotely accessed, configured, and controlled using Teradek’s Core Cloud management and routing service. Core is a professional cloud-based solution for managing, archiving, and routing Teradek encoders and decoders.
● Bond multiple Internet connections, increasing your broadcast’s bandwidth and reliability
● Remotely control Prism from anywhere in the world
● Route live video feeds to multiple destinations and streaming platforms using the web UI
● Record streams and archive them to the cloud in real time
- From the web UI, select Cloud Services then click the Link this Device tab.
Log in to Core: Enter your credentials to link Prism to your Core account, then click Next.
Link with Code: Copy the authorization code generated for your Prism, then follow the instructions.
3. Select an Organization (if applicable).
4. Once a connection is established, you can configure and control Prism from the Core dashboard.