Enabling the Lock Keypad feature prevents the menu joystick from being used to avoid any accidental or unauthorized configurations. There are two ways to lock the keypad:
- Navigate to Advanced Settings via the front panel and select Lock Keypad.
- Press and hold the menu joystick upward for 5 seconds.
To unlock, press and hold the menu joystick upwards for five seconds or until the display reads "KEYPAD UNLOCKED."
Power-On Format sets the video output format after power-up and before RX receives any video. This allows your receiver to maintain the same resolution that was applied before the unit is turned off.
HDMI (RX only)
Bolt 4K supports all HDMI output modes. You can select from one of the following options:
- RGB 8bit
- RGB 10bit
- YCbCr 4:4:4 8bit
- YCbCr 4:4:4 10bit
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10bit
- YCbCr 4:2:0 8bit
- YCbCr 4:2:0 10bit
AUDIO (RX only)
Configure Bolt’s Audio settings. If Beep on REC is activated, you will hear a short tone whenever the camera begins or stops recording. The Mute Settings allow you to completely mute audio or only mute audio while recording.
- Beep on REC - Short tone when the camera begins or stops recording
Mute Settings- Select an option:
- Mute while recording
Use the Bluetooth menu to enable or disable Bluetooth communication.
- Enable Bluetooth - Allows transmitter and receiver to be paired and communicate with the Bolt App.
- Use Bluetooth PIN - Enables the use of a PIN for authentication when using the Bolt App.
- Change PIN - Press the Menu joystick towards the right to change the Bluetooth PIN
NOTE: Bluetooth is disabled by default. To configure your Bolt 4K devices via the Bolt App, you must first enable Bluetooth.
BACKGROUND COLOR (RX only)
The Background Color feature allows you to select a screen color to be displayed on the monitor when there is no video being received from the transmitter. This is a useful tool that indicates to the crew that a signal has been dropped and the TX and RX need to be synced again.
RESET ALL SETTINGS
Reset all configurable options to their factory settings.