- Connect power to the Bolt transmitter and receiver with the included A/C adapter, or if both devices are equipped with battery plate accessories, attach a compatible battery (Gold or V mount).
- Connect the output from your video source to either the SDI or HDMI input (C or E) on the Bolt transmitter. Connect either the SDI or HDMI output (D or L) from the Bolt receiver to the video input on your monitor. NOTE: If mounting the receiver upright on a stand above the monitor, use a right-angle SDI adapter to relieve any strain caused by the weight of the cable, and to avoid damaging the SDI output’s internal connectors.
- Attach the antennas to both the transmitter and the receiver.
If using Horizontally Polarized “H” antennas:
• Bolt 4K transmitters - Attach two 2dBi antennas to the transmitter’s two center connectors and the two “H” antennas to the left and right connectors.
• Bolt 4K LT transmitters - Attach one "H" antenna on the connector labeled H(closest to the SDI connectors), and one 2dBi antenna to the opposite connector
• Bolt 4K/Bolt 4K LT receivers - Attach the three 2dBi antennas to the receiver’s center connectors and the two “H” antennas to the left and right connectors.
If using a Bolt Panel Antenna with the receiver (1500 or MAX only): Mount the receiver to the back of the antenna, then connect the five RP-SMA connectors to the center connectors labeled V using the included extension cables. If the transmitter is using horizontal antennas, attach the receiver’s two outward connectors to the antenna’s two external connectors labeled H (see MOUNTING). NOTE: Ensure that the 2dBi omnidirectional antenna (A) is attached at all times to the Panel Antenna when in use.
- Move the power switches on both the transmitter and receiver (J) to the ON position. Video appears within a few seconds.
Power and Connect (Bolt 4K/Bolt 4K LT)