Use the Display Settings to control the OLED display operation. By default, the OLED display will invert every 30 minutes. You can set the display to invert every 30 minutes (lengthens the display life), or it can dim or turn off after either 10 minutes or 10 seconds.
- Rotate 180°
- Invert every 30 min
- Dim every 10 min
- Dim after 10 sec
- Dim after 10 min
- Off after 10 sec
- No Burnin Prevention
You can choose to match the video source’s resolution (Same As Input) or choose from the resolutions list. If using the receiver with a recorder or monitor that is sensitive to video signal changes, select Continuous Output to ensure the signal stays constant even if the link is interrupted. Keep in mind that selecting Continuous Output adds a small delay to the video output. Selecting SD, HD, or 6G-UHD matches the video source's frame rate while adjusting the resolution. This is useful for when you need to down-convert a 4K video to display on an HD monitor.
- Continuous Output - Video signal output stays constant when using a monitor or recorder that is sensitive to video signal changes.
- Same as Input - Matches the transmitter's video source resolution.
- SD - Matches the TX frame rate and outputs SD resolution.
- HD - Matches the TX frame rate and outputs1920x1080p.
- 6K-UHD - Matches the TX frame rate and outputs 3840x2160.
Resolutions List- Select a specific output resolution:
- 4K (DCI) - 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 4K (UHD) - 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080p - 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080psf - 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- 1080i - 50/59.94/60
- 720p - 50/59.94/60
- 480p - 59.94/576p - 50 (via HDMI ports only)
- 480i (NTSC)
- 576i (PAL)
The 3D LUT settings menu contains specific looks that can be applied to your video output that either match or simulate how the video will appear after editing, along with options for how they are overlayed on your video output (Full or Split-screen). Additional color preset files can be added and saved from your computer using BOLT MANAGER.
- 3D LUT Presets - Select a specific look from the list of 3D LUT presets.
3D LUT Mode - Select whether the look is applied to the entire video output (Full Screen) or
half (Split Screen).
Choose when to display the OSD.
- Never show - Disable OSD.
- Show when operating - Hide OSD until it is activated by the joystick.
- Show when no video - Display OSD when there is no video feed; hide OSD when video appears (default).
Always show - Always display OSD unless temporarily deactivated by the joystick.