1. Serv 4K: Connect power to Serv 4K using the included A/C adapter or D-Tap cable to a battery.
Serv Micro: Attach an LP-E6 battery or use the included A/C adapter to connect power to Serv Micro.
2. Attach the two Wi-Fi antennas to the RP-SMA connectors (D).
3. Connect the HDMI or SDI output from your video source to the unit's input connector (H or L).
4. Turn the Power switch on the back (M) to the ON position.
Menu button (A): Cycle through the status screens
Select/Enter button (C):
Select (Short-press) - Cycle through the settings/info within a screen
Enter (Long-Press) - Confirm changes, switch modes, etc.
• WiFi screen - Switch from AP to Client mode
• Ethernet screen - Switch from DHCP to Static mode
• Bitrate - Select a video bitrate value (300kbps to 45Mbps)
• Audio Input screen - Switch to Embedded, Analog, or Mixed
• Video - Switch to Auto or Common
Menu button (A): Cycle through the status screens or long press to turn the unit on/off
Select joystick (C):
• WiFi - Switch from AP to Client mode
• Ethernet - Switch from DHCP to Static mode
• Recording - Enable or Disable recording
• Video: Switch between Auto and HD
• Bitrate: Select a video bitrate value (300kbps to 15mbps)
• Audio Input: Switch from HDMI, Analog, or Mixed
• System - Perform a factory reset