• Keep these instructions in a safe and accessible place for future use.
• When operating this equipment, read and follow all the instructions in this manual.
• Do not open the unit.
• Do not block the air ventilation openings, and provide proper ventilation for the units to
allow it to cool down during operation.
• Use only accessories/batteries/chargers specified or recommended by Teradek.
• When devices are switched ON, keep away at least 20 cm (7.9 in) from your body.
• People with pacemakers should ALWAYS keep the device at the listed distance from their
pacemaker when turned ON. Should you have any reason to suspect that interference is
taking place, you should turn your device OFF.
• Do not expose to moisture, excessive heat, or fire.
• Keep away from water and other liquids.
• Clean with a dry cloth only.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
• Declared maximum operating temperature: +40°C
• Please avoid electrostatic discharge from the antenna ports for proper operation